Inspired by the most fashionable colours of the Art Deco period and the paintings of Piet Mondrian.
The fans in the Glastonbury range are edged with a hand painted black and silver stripe. The bold block coloured fan leaves are attached to ebonised wooden frames, referencing the taste for lacquered furniture and accessories during the period.
The blue of this fan leaf draws inspiration from the works Mondrian made during the 1920s and 30s. The paired back elegance of the Glastonbury fan suits it to modernist dressing.
- Measuring 21cm, closed length
- 100% cotton leaf
- Sustainable Danta wood frame
- Finished with a black stone and black tassel
- Presented in a satin pouch and hard box, ideal for gifting
- Also available in lilac, yellow, orange, red and green
- Handmade in Spain