Inspired by the most fashionable colours of the Art Deco period and the paintings of Piet Mondrian.
The fans in the Glastonbury range are edged with a hand painted black and silver stripe. The bold block coloured fan leaves are attached to ebonised hand painted wooden frames, referencing the taste for lacquered furniture and accessories during the period.
The green of this fan leaf draws inspiration from the fashionable bakelite accessories embraced by bright young things during the 1920s and 30s.
- Measuring 21cm, closed length
- 100% cotton leaf
- Sustainable Danta wood frame
- Finished with a black stone and black tassel
- Presented in a satin pouch and hard box, ideal for gifting
- Also available in lilac, yellow, orange, red and blue
- Handmade in Spain